Monday, May 27, 2013

Stan The Man

Scott Edelman's blog has some detailed character descriptions believed to be written by Stan Lee in the 1970's.  Scott was an assistant editor at Marvel Comics at the time, and he did print these in an issue of FOOM.  For more information, check out his post: http://www.scottedelman.com/2012/02/11/did-stan-lee-think-cyclops-should-sound-like-anthony-perkins/
Apologies for the scans, but with my secretary on vacation, I was unable to provide a transcript.  However, you can click on the image for a larger version.  Also, I know how much my readers appreciate rare X-Men art, so I have included a dose of John Romita Sr. to keep you from going through withdrawl symptoms.





1 comment:

  1. Knifebeard the PirateJanuary 18, 2018 at 10:58 AM

    Ha! I love that description of Marvel Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...